Learn a Language

Welcome to my language blog!  I love exploring the world and learning languages.  I've lived and traveled to many places around the globe.  Making real connections by communicating in the local language has always been important to me.   I've taught Foreign languages for several years in Public schools.  I have also spent 20 years with military life which allowed me to live, work, or travel to 17 countries.  Sharing my experiences with those who are learning a language has always been great fun for me.

Come join me as I share my adventures in languages.  I hope it will inspire you to broaden your horizons, explore your world, and experience the joy of languages!

Donna Lansberry
www.lansberrylanguage.com


For more favorite website or app for learning a language, visit Duolingo:  https://www.duolingo.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely London - Rich in history

Québec City - Gem of North America