Spectacular Spain - Teacher Travel

Spain
Cómo estáis vosotros?
How are you (all)?



Summer 2017, I had a teacher scholarship to go to Spain for Spanish language training.  It was through a wonderful program at Tia Tula at the Universidad de Salamanca.  It was an amazing experience. Several of my friends and daughter joined me or met up with me for part of the journey.  Sarah, Jodi, Barbara, Judy, Margarita, Loren, Kendall and her husband, Beth and her husband.  We explored Madrid, Salamanca, Barcelona, and Granada.   I loved it all but especially the Universidad de Salamanca.  An amazing historical 800 year old University. Exploring Spain with friends and teachers gave us a personal connection and perspective that brought the entire experience to life.
For more information about Teacher Scholarships to Salamanca, visit: 
https://www.tiatula.com/scholarships-for-teachers/index.php


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely London - Rich in history

Learn a Language